Saturday 14 November
09:00 – 16:00
Online communication through platforms such as Zoom has become central to our business, whether in conducting meetings or delivering presentations. However, although we may be comfortable with ‘live’ or face to face forms of communication, speaking to camera presents us with new challenges. Learning to present effectively in what is a new medium for many of us will ensure that we stand out as communicators in this new online world.
On this course you will:
- develop key aspects of voice and body language for camera;
- manage nerves in the online forum;
- work with simple structures to create effective online presentations and pitches.
These skills will help you to:
- engage and connect with your online audiences;
- communicate clearly and memorably;
- stand out in the online environment.
Andrew Weale has many years’ experience as a trainer in Presentation Skills. As an award-winning author he is also a very experienced presenter himself both live and online. He works with managers and CEOs from a wide range of business including banking, law and the creative arts. As a professional actor he is trained in camera and TV presenting skills and is passionate in helping those he trains fulfil their true potential.